- Medium Baguette 1997 bag made of glazed canvas
- with FF Vertigo graphic print in blue and white,
- embellished with FF fastening and blue enamel details.
- This style is a re-release of the first Fendi Baguette bag created in 1997,
- from which it takes its name and iconic “under the arm” design.
- Featuring a front flap, blue elaphe leather details and magnetic clasp.
- Internal compartment lined in contrasting lime green satin,
- zip pocket and gold-finish metalware.
- It can be carried on the shoulder or in the hand or as a
- pochette thanks to the folding, detachable handle.
- Length:28, cm (11 inches)
- Height:13,5 cm (5 inches)
- Depth:6, cm (2 inches)
- Weight:0,438 kg
- 30%POLYESTER,100%CALF LEATHER,Inside:95%COTTON,