- Small Baguette 1997 bag made of jacquard fabric
- with an FF Vertigo graphic motif in brown, decorated with an FF clasp.
- This style is a re-release of the first Fendi Baguette bag created in 1997,
- from which it takes its name and iconic “under the arm” design.
- Featuring a front flap, black elaphe leather details and magnetic clasp.
- Interior compartment lined in contrasting satin with card holder pockets,
- gold-finish metalware.
- Can be carried by hand, over the shoulder or also as a clutch thanks to the detachable handle and side buckles.
- Length:19,5 cm (7.5 inches)
- Height:11, cm (4 inches)
- Depth:5, cm (2 inches)
- Material 2:100%AYERS LEATHER,Inside:55%SILK,25%POLYESTER,20%P